Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the shout out

Finally!
My man is here to help - so I can finally add the link to Sara's wonderful Blog and the GLORIOUS PUMPKIN PIE MILKSHAKE that has been my staple food the last week! (I am beginning to get concerned that my unborn baby should get something else in his/her diet... but we will worry about that after pumpkin season!)

Sara's Blog is wonderful!!!
http://www.ourbestbites.com/

And even if you are not a Pumpkin Fan (which sounds blasphemous in October) she has tons of awesome recipes! For those of you who remember when I would go with the "Whidbey Island Girls" for the yearly get-a-way ... Sara is the reason we went!! Just to eat her yummy food all weekend and polish our nails! :) ok ok and to get a way from reality and be with the girls... but mostly for the food!!

If I understood this LINK stuff better I would send you to her recipe for White Chicken Chilli and Creamy Chicken Taquitos and all of the other yummy stuff I love.

ENJOY

3 comments:

  1. sounds delicious! Can't wait to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I tried this and it was delicious. Thanks for linking us to her site. I think I might "need" to have another one tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to try this pumpkin milkshake, but first I have to buy the stuff. Just wait for Monday to roll around! Wait, can we PLEASE make these at our girl's night? Oh and I MUST tell you...your friend Sara's blog is now one of my faves. I think I have looked at it every single day since reading this post last week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete