Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crazy Hormones

When I was leaving the Hospital the Nurse said that the Hormones you build up over the past 9 months come crashing back to "normal" within the first 2 weeks. SO most women are a little crazy those first few weeks.

Not ME. The first few weeks I am in Baby Bliss! I love it all!

But WEEKS 4-6 are a different story!!
That would explain the BREAK DOWN about my JEANS yesterday and being insane enough to think that I would want to give up TREATS!!
THAT is why I began running a few years ago in the first place! So that I could justify eating what I want.
I WILL CUT BACK and NOT EAT a donut and Cinnabon in the same hour... but no other promises.

I guess I am saying- THAT WAS THE CRAZY HORMONES TALKING AND NOW I FEEL BETTER!!


P.S. I have learned a trick for HOW TO BAKE MY CAKE AND NOT EAT IT TOO...

Riley and I DID make our Easter Egg Nests like she wanted. The TRICK to NOT EATING the ENTIRE batch is to accidentally NOT PAY ATTENTION (very likely for me) and ACCIDENTALLY DOUBLE the BUTTER so that the nests are a disgusting oily mess!! :) IT WORKED! I didn't even finish ONE! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's true. Craig doesn't like to bake his cookies all the way, so there still a little doughy I think. So I don't eat half as much.

    ReplyDelete